OverviewNGT3 invests in early-stage medical device/life science start-up companies with a well-defined unmet market need, large potential market, novel technologies with strong IP coverage and strong capable management.
- The management team and partners of NGT3, individually and collectively, have extensive track records of proven performance in the arena of creating and growing financially‐healthy companies with successful product lines.
- We are hands-on investors, involved in all aspects of our portfolio companies with the target of value creation. We support our projects in all the relevant aspects such as: technology and clinical development, marketing and business development, building of team and management, creating IP and regulatory strategy.
- Every approved project receives a budget of 3-3.5M NIS for of the first 2 years and an option for additional investment for the third year.
- Every approved project receives office and laboratory space, meeting rooms, accounting, bookkeeping and legal services
- Our entrepreneurs truly feel “at home” at NGT3. They benefit from the input and guidance of our professional management team, enjoy the friendly atmosphere, and find inspiration in the multicultural environment.
Incubating innovative life science
& medical Technologies companies